The WineStation allows airport and arena operators to capitalize on consumers more demanding wine palates while generating additional revenue. Whether in the exclusive sky lounges or in high traffic environments, The system significantly eliminates waste and loss and increases wine by the glass revenue by an average of 30 percent. Over the course of one year, we’re talking about potentially over half a million dollars in incremental income simply by satisfying consumers’ increasingly discerning pallets.
Why its profitable:
- Early arrival requirements at airports nationwide are driving both wine and food sales as consumers wait for their flights.
- Americans are developing a more sophisticated palate for wine with the proliferation of wine bars in cities all over the United States.
- Americans are the largest wine consumers in the world.
- Air travelers are some of the most affluent consumers in the world with larger expendable income for luxury items such as a $30 glass of wine.
- With the ability to set and measure the volume for each glass poured, the WineStation reduces waste and theft.